Three-way Reinforced Concrete Floor System

We are in the process of evaluating an 11 story reinforced concrete
building, constructed circa 1915.  This building was originally constructed
for Packard automobile manufacturing.

The floor system is a three-way reinforced concrete slab in an equilateral
triangle configuration.  The system was apparently patented by David W.
Morrow from Cleveland Ohio, around 1913.

We are cutting several large openings into the slab.  Does anyone have any
experience in evaluating this kind of slab?  We are specifically looking for
design references.  Since it is a proprietary system, ACI has no
information.

Thanks!