Re: Three-way Reinforced Concrete Floor System

Jog:

Refer to the Concrete Engineers' Handbook by Hool and Johnson.  My edition
is 1918.  Page 461 provides an overview and pages 476 through 479 provides
the technical data - i.e. theory and some formulas.  There are some
interesting discussions by the authors of the different systems being
promoted at this time, as well as load test data.

Neil Moore, S.E.
neil moore and associates
consulting structural engineers