Software Problems - A common problem

Sorry, but I couldn't help this one first time levity. I hope you don't
mind - I promise not to do it again. This was found on the Yahoo boards and
submitted anonymously to me.
Dennis

Dear Tech Support:

Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed that
the new program began making unexpected changes to the accounting
modules, limiting access to flower and jewelry applications that had
operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0.

In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such
as Romance 9.9 but installed undesirable programs such as NFL 5.0 and
NBA 3.0. Conversation 8.0 no longer runs and Housecleaning 2.6 simply
crashes the system. I have tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these, but
to no avail.

Desperate

Dear Desperate,

Keep in mind, Boyfriend 5.0 is an entertainment package, while Husband
1.0 is an operating system. Try to enter the command: C:/ I THOUGHT YOU
LOVED ME and install Tears 6.2. Husband 1.0 should then automatically
run the applications: Guilty 3.0 and Flowers 7.0. But remember, overuse
can cause Husband 1.0 to default to GrumpySilence 2.5, Happyhour 7.0 or
Beer 6.1. Beer 6.1 is a very bad program that will create "Snoring
Loudly" wave files.

DO NOT install Mother-in-law 1.0 or reinstall another Boyfriend
program. These are not supported applications and will crash Husband
1.0.

In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited
memory and cannot learn new applications quickly. Consider buying
additional software to improve performance. I personally recommend
HotFood 3.0 and Lingerie 5.3.

Best of luck,
Tech Support