RE: Cofar metal deck

In addition, copyrights DO expire if they are not renewed.  The link that
Roger shared with us back when were debating the copyright issue with
regards to the AISC section properties can give some guidance.  In case
you didn't save that link it is:

www.loc.gov/copyright/circs/circ1.html  (Thanks, Roger)

Thus, it is entirely possible that the copyright for the Cofar deck
catalog has expired.

Scott