Re: Cofar metal deck

Don't worry about copyrights. This is "fair use". What purpose would there be
for them to even publish this information other than to disseminate it for the
engineering community's use?

Believe me, any info they didn't want in the public domain, they'd simply refuse
to publish in the first place.

If you're squeamish, contact the owner of the copyright, if one exists, and ask
for permission.