postgraduate

Dear Sir/Madame,

May I tell my self to you ?
My fullname is VINCENTIUS UNTORO KURNIAWAN. I come from Indonesia. I am 28 years old and an undergraduated (S1) for Civil Engineering. Now, I work at a government institution in Indonesia, that one of my job is watching and auditing for government projects, like as roads, dams, harbour, airport, etc.
I want to know more the knowledge for it. And I want to study further until postgraduate (S2), especially for my qualification.
Where can I get informations for it and get a scholarship ?
May you tell me for my destination
Ok, I wait more informations for you.

Thanks for all

Yours,