Loose Bolts with DTI Washers

Good idea. You might send a few bolts along too. 10 years ago there were
a LOT of counterfeit fasteners going around. The classic was a Korean
outfit
that had a "manufacturers stamp" with 3 slashes @ 120 degrees.

Peter Higgins, SE

>We also had some DTIs that the material certs said were
manufactured in London, England.  Luckily we are a big firm and we had
someone from our British office go to the printed address only to find an
unrelated warehouse.

You might want to send a few of the DTIs to a testing laboratory.

Thomas Hunt, S.E.
Duke/Fluor Daniel<