Need Structural Drafting support in Riverside California

I have a project that could use the support of a structural draftsman to
recreate the as-built plans on a two story historic home in the City of
Riverside. I need this to be an Autocad draftsman as we will need to
coordinate the project by e-mail except for those visits I will make to the
jobsite.

If you think you can recommend an experienced draftsman in the Riverside
area who understands wood construction, please have them contact me at:
structures(--nospam--at)engineer.com

Regards,
Dennis S. Wish, PE
The Structuralist Administrator for: