RE: EQ in El Salvador

I believe that Jim's question was whether or not an EERI reconnaissance
team (or other organization's) had been sent to El Salvador, not India.

You are correct that an EERI recon team has been assembled to be sent to
India.  I received an annoucement from EERI last Friday about that
team.  However, I am not aware (as of yet) of a team that has been
assembled to be sent to El Salvador.

Jim - if you really want to find out what EERI's plans are, then you can
certainly contact them.  The email address for EERI is eeri(--nospam--at)eeri.org.  If
I get an announcement from them about a team to El Salvador, I will
attempt to remember to let you know.

Scott