RE: EQ in El Salvador

Jim,

I asked someone at EERI if there was a team in El Salvador and was told
that these is a small team there.  I was told that they should be
finishing up soon and publishing (some) of their findings in the EERI
newsletter and making a presentation at the EERI annual meeting.

I believe that the EERI newsletter will eventually be available on the
EERI web page.

Hope that helps,

Scott