Peer Review per UBC....when?

Hi,

For the DoD projects we use FEMA for the most part for seismic analysis and
design. We also have our own criteria on top of that called TI 809-04 for
new buildings. For enhanced performance objectives our TI 809-04
requirements become a blend of FEMA 302 and FEMA 273 (seismic rehab of
buildings). The state of the art design requirements of TI 809-04 designs
for enhanced performance objectives (mission critical essential facilities)
be peer reviewed, and that ground motion be determined by site specific
means. Are there such requirements by UBC 97 for essential facilities such
as fire stations and air traffic control towers?

Thanks.

Ghassem.