RE: Perform A Chain Drag Study?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: RE: Perform A Chain Drag Study?
- From: Gary Ehrlich <GEhrlich(--nospam--at)mcecorp.com>
- Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 13:07:14 -0500
I've been asked to evaluate an Existing Concrete Parking Garage. Part of the study is to check wear on the parking surface using a Chain Drag Study. Anybody know waht that is, how you do it, limiting criteria, etc?
If you’re in the right part of PA for it, I recommend contacting Structural Preservation Systems in Baltimore, MD. Their web site is http://www.structural.net and their phone # (410) 850-7000. We’ve worked with them on several garage repair projects. They are probably familiar with the chain drag test. Also, you might want to look at the International Concrete Repair Institute’s site at http://www.icri.org; you can order related publications and find links to member organizations.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Perform A Chain Drag Study?
- Next by Subject: Re: Perform A Chain Drag Study?
- Previous by thread: RE: Perform A Chain Drag Study?
- Next by thread: RE: Perform A Chain Drag Study?