RE: Looking for metal building mfgr in Northern California

Ghassem:

You can try American Buildings Company, they have an office in Modesto CA,
not exactly northern California, but I know they take jobs from all over the
place.  You can call 888-307-4338.  That's their main number, but someone
there should be able to give you a contact in your area.

Yi Yang, PE