From: fturner [mailto:fturner(--nospam--at)quiknet.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2001 9:39 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Peer Review per UBC....when?

Ghassem - You might try the California Building Code which contains specific
amendments to the Uniform Building Code that address ground motion
determination for site-specific design criteria. The CBC is available from
ICBO 1-800-423-6587.

Fred Turner, Staff Structural Engineer, California Seismic Safety
Commission, 1755 Creekside Oaks Drive Suite 100, Sacramento, CA 95833
916-263-0582 Work Phone, 916-263-0594 Fax fturner(--nospam--at)quiknet.com