Live Chat with Gosh and Dowty

Dear SEAINT members:

Please mark your calendar. On Feburary 23, 2001, Susan Dowty and S. K. Gosh will be our guests in our SEAINT Internet Chat room at 11 AM PST.

Ms. Dowty and Mr. Gosh will participate in questions regarding the new IBC 2000 structural provisions and give us some insight on what it is all about.

In addition, Mr. Gosh S.K. is going on a NSF-sponsored post-earthquake reconnaissance visit to Gujarat, India on Feb 9, and will return on Feb 19. So on Feb 23 at 11:00 AM PST, he will also chat with us about his experience in India.

This is a Free chat, brought to you by SEAINT. Please plan to attend.
Chat Room web address is:
http://www.seaint.org/chat/Chatpage_main.asp

If you have any questions regarding the usage of the chat room, please feel free to email me at seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org

Thank you.

Shafat Qazi, P.E.
Admin SEAINT