From: Santanu Das [mailto:dasmanin(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2001 12:03 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: STAAD.Pro 2001

I have been a STAAD basher for quite some time
now...however this new STAAD.Pro 2001 is awesome. It
has all these new dynamic and FEM features and also
does interactive designs like connection design. They
finally got it right! They have this context sensitive
help and updated all their manuals and examples...they
have over 500 examples now. Hoorah!

Byron Edasmanin