From: Matthew Stuart [mailto:m.stuart(--nospam--at)aespj.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2001 11:48 AM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Cc: 'KHyndman(--nospam--at)engineeringsi.com'
Subject: RE: Perform A Chain Drag Study?

Chain dragging - a method of sounding a slab for sub-surface voids and delamination.  If you don't have experience with this method of non-destructive testing then chances are you may not be qualified for the project particularly if you do not have a background with concrete restoration materials and methods.  May I help?

D. Matthew Stuart, PE, SE, PEng
Atlantic Engineering Services
Pittsburgh, PA
412-338-9000