STAAD.Pro 2001

In the interest of full disclosure, I should say that the VP of New
Technologies for the REI who makes and markets STAAD is also named Santanu
Das.  Perhaps its just a coincidence that someone named Santanu Das sent an
unsolicited email to the list that praised STAAD Pro 2001 ... then again,
perhaps not.

BAD SPAM, BAD!

On the otherhand, I should say that I have had a chance to demo the latest
STAAD Pro 2001 and the usability enhancements are quite nice.  However, I
am still a little concernced about bugs (I had a some trouble getting my
evaluation copy of STAAD Pro 2001 to install properly).