Re: STAAD.Pro 2001

Hm. "Santanu Das"? Any relation to Amrit K. Das, the President of Research
Engineers Inc., who develop STAAD?

Is this a less-than-forthcoming attempt at "stealth" marketing?

Sorry, I'm just a rather cynical, middle-aged guy who's seen a bit too much of
this kind of thing esp. on the 'net over the years. If my cynicism is running
away with me, please excuse me, but I notice your "free" YAHOO! email address
says one thing, and you've signed your email by a different name.

Can't help but be a little suspicious.

Santanu Das wrote:

> I have been a STAAD basher for quite some time
> now...however this new STAAD.Pro 2001 is awesome.

[DELETIA]