-----Original Message-----
From: Stanley_P_Johnson(--nospam--at)dot.ca.gov
[mailto:Stanley_P_Johnson(--nospam--at)dot.ca.gov]
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2001 9:07 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: STAAD.Pro 2001

In the interest of full disclosure, I should say that the VP of New
Technologies for the REI who makes and markets STAAD is also named
Santanu
Das.  Perhaps its just a coincidence that someone named Santanu Das
sent an
unsolicited email to the list that praised STAAD Pro 2001 ... then
again,
perhaps not.

BAD SPAM, BAD!

On the otherhand, I should say that I have had a chance to demo the
latest
STAAD Pro 2001 and the usability enhancements are quite nice.
However, I
am still a little concernced about bugs (I had a some trouble getting
my
evaluation copy of STAAD Pro 2001 to install properly).