RE: Suspended Speaker[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Suspended Speaker
- From: Alfonso S Quilala <aquilala(--nospam--at)taylorgaines.com>
- Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 17:40:19 -0800
I think the question I supposed to ask is, "Is it allowed not to seismically brace the speaker due to the reason I previously mentioned (seismic is not required for elements that are suspended and free to translate during a seismic event for more than the expected earth displacements)."
The speaker by the way will be installed in a high school gymnasium and auditorium.
Alfonso S. Quilala Jr., P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Suspended Speaker
- Next by Subject: RE: Suspended Speaker
- Previous by thread: Re: Suspended Speaker
- Next by thread: RE: Suspended Speaker