Re: The real Santanu Das...

Santanu, I apologize for casting any aspersions on you, even inadvertently.
Also, condolences for the embarrassment that stems from this kind of prank.
You'd think that anyone who had the ability to figure out how to "steal" or
spoof your email address, would have the commensurate integrity and maturity not
to pull stuff like this.

Sorry about the misunderstanding.

Santanu Das wrote:

> I have monitored these list servers from time to time over the past couple
> of years. I thought I have seen it all until this. My PERSONAL REI Yahoo
> account had all these e-mails from people around the globe thinking I was
> praising my own software.

[DELETIA]