ANNOUNCEMENT: IESUG Email List Is Back Online!

I'm happy to announce that after a brief hiatus (though certainly not as brief
as I had hoped), the IESUG email list is back online. This list is for
discussion of IES' suite of software for structural engineers, such as
VisualAnalysis, VisualDesign, VisualTools, AnalysisGroup, and ShapeBuilder.

If you are interested in subscribing to the list, please email:
mailto:majordomo(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc

Simply put the word "help" in the message body (without quotes) and instructions
will be mailed to you.

Regards.