HSS Producers/Fabricators in Detroit Metro Area

All,

I working on a project at a local industrial facility that is going to
require the use of HSS, hopefully in some rather large sections.  Does
anyone have any contacts (suppliers/fabricators) in the area whom I can
contact to see what is currently available?  (Scott Maxwell, you may have
the best shot at this one)  Also, I remember a discussion recently
concerning the correctness of the published properties for HSS in the
various AISC design manuals.  I recall that those given in the ASD (9th ed.)
and LRFD (2nd ed.) were incorrect.  Are the properties given in the HSS
Connections Manual (black manual) the correct ones for design?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Brian Zatloukal, E.I.T.