RE: HSS Producers/Fabricators in Detroit Metro Area

Thanks, those will do the trick.  The fabricator list will be of the most
benefit I think.  We're not going to be using a large quantity of it, but we
were looking for some rather large sizes, which of course are less commonly
stocked/produced.  Our intent was to use the largest sizes locally available
in the rectangular configuration.

Thanks again,

Brian J. Zatloukal