Re: Frank Lloyd House Gets Seismic Upgrade

I totally agree with your chagrin.  I just received my issue of Civil Engineering magazine. (I'm out in the hinterland) and read the article.  The article was originally published in the November 2000 issue of "Architectural Record" and reprinted, so you know who is going to blow their own horn.

We also receive a free large construction magazine which has many articles about the large building and construction projects here in California.    Very, very seldom is the structural engineer acknowledge.

Neil Moore, S.E.