RE: FEMA 350 and SMRF's

I called ATC two weeks ago about the same thing.  I was informed that the draft documents were going through a final  review and would be released very soon.  I was also told that as promised, all registered attendees would be receiving the CD at no charge.

Edward Arrington

>>> GMadden(--nospam--at)mplusl.com 02/08/01 10:38AM >>>
On a related matter, I believe that when I went to the seminar on the new SAC Provisions late last year in San Francisco, they announced that all those who attended the seminar would receive a CD with all the reports and State of the Art Reports as well. Has anybody received those yet or has Dubya canned that from the budget?

-gerard