Re: Frank Lloyd House Gets Seismic Upgrade

I was thinking the same thing at first, but I guess that one could argue
that Civil Engineering magazine could have put a "blurb" after (or before)
the reprinted article saying "...and the structural engineer was..." or
something to that effect.

But, then again I kind of like being the under appreciated team member who
hides in the shadows! <grin>

Scott