Structural Engineering Master

Dear friends,

My name is José Velásquez, I'm from Perú and I've just graduated as a Civil Engineer. I'd like to keep on my preparation and I'd actually like to follow a degree of Master in Structural Engineering, Bridge Engineering, or Earthquake Engineering. So please send me any information about getting a "scholarship" (I don't know if it's the correct word), or information about universities in USA or Germany.

Best regards
José Velásquez
jvelasqu(--nospam--at)ec-red.com

http://www.latinmail.com.  Gratuito, latino y en español.