AEC-Residential Listservice is back online

Bill has finally got us back on line. It may take another day or so to
reinstate all of you who were subscribed to any of the Polhemus.cc
listservices as we has to dig into our archives to find the list of all who
subscribed AND all who have unsubscribed.

If you start receiving messages from the List and had unsubscribed please
let me know and I will remove you.

If you do not receive e-mail and wish to participate on the Listservice,
follow the instructions at the bottom of this notice. You will receive a
confirmation that requires you to respond. Follow the directions on the
email you receive to confirm your subscription.

NOTE IF YOU ARE SUBSCRIBED TO THE DIGEST FORMAT AND WISH TO CHANGE TO FULL
STATUS, YOU MUST UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THE DIGEST FORMAT OR YOU WILL RECEIVE
BOTH. THE SAME IS TRUE IF YOU RECEIVE FULL SERVICE AND WISH TO CHANGE TO THE
DIGEST FORM. YOU MUST UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THE SERVICE YOU HAVE OR YOU MAY
RECEIVE DUPLICATE SERVICES.

Lots of things are starting to happen which I will write to the list members
about in a few days.

Regards,
Dennis S. Wish, PE
The Structuralist Administrator for:
http://www.structuralist.net
AEC-Residential Listservice
admin(--nospam--at)structuralist.net
(208) 361-5447 E-Fax

discussion forums at"

subscription (always free). To subscribe send an e-mail to one of the
following addresses:

For Full Listservice:  	aec-residential-request(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc
For Digest Format:	aec-residential-digest-request(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc

To subscribe OR Unsubscribe - enter one of the following words in the body
of the message and send. Do not place information in the subject line as it
will be ignored.

subscribe

unsubscribe