shape factors and ASD[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: shape factors and ASD
- From: Stanley_P_Johnson(--nospam--at)dot.ca.gov
- Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 08:41:58 -0800
Just a correction from my email yesterday. The Min Fu I'm dealing with is 80ksi, not the 90 ksi that I stated yesterday. Another reason to reject a calculation someone submitted using 0.75fy. Stan
- Prev by Subject: shape factors and ASD
- Next by Subject: Shape properties: AISC or individual shape producers?
- Previous by thread: shape factors and ASD
- Next by thread: ANNOUNCEMENT: IESUG Email List Is Back Online!