RE: Northern CA Re-Model

Very responsible decision - congratulations!
Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: Joshua.Plummer(--nospam--at)Fluor.com [mailto:Joshua.Plummer(--nospam--at)Fluor.com]
Sent: Friday, February 09, 2001 12:03 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Northern CA Re-Model

I'm looking for a California PE who is experienced in
residential construction to perform the engineering
for the re-model of a family member's house in Los Altos, CA.
This a relatively small project and will consist of
removing a an interior, load bearing wall and
extending the house into a portion of the garage.

Although I'm a Calif. licensed engineer, I live in Southern
California and have little experience with wood frame
construction.  Therefore, I thought it prudent to bring an
experienced, local engineer on board to ensure the quality,
safety and economy of the design.

Any interested parties can contact me privately at:
   plum1510(--nospam--at)yahoo.com

Thank you,

Josh Plummer, P.E.

the views of the company.