Re: rho

Martin,

I would offer that it is not likely you communication skills but the
medium.  Email (and other forms of online [text] communication) are very
difficult to use to add in things that would normally be picked up from
body expression and tone of voice, unless you put in the little happy
faces, etc.  That is the danger of email communication...too many things
can be misconstrued without those intangible pieces of communication.

Thus, type away with tons of little happy faces, frowns, and grins! <grin>

:-)

Scott