Re: Properties of natural rubber

>Anyone in this list could please give a hand with this?
>I¥d like to know the Modulus of Elasticity and poisson ratio for different
>types of natural rubber and/or neoprene.

Rubber stocks don't have elastic moduli in the customary sense. Rubber isn't linear and the stretch depends highly on strain rate. Here are some web sites, but I doubt they'll tell you what you're looking for.
<http://www.brcrubbergroup.com/propchar.htm>
<http://www.bright.net/~jackrob/physicals.html>
<http://www.harboro.co.uk/page10.htm>

There are also a pretty good section on rubber in the Shock and Vibration Handbook by Harris and Crede, but that's most for dynamic response.

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw