Google

Title: Google

I have been using google for almost two years. The new cool thing I found recently is that you can find a map for any address in the U.S. by simply typing in the street address, city and state. Click MapBlast and you will find the traffic situation around that address, so you can pick the best route to that address. You can also specify the radius you want to cover.

Another feature--- type in your own name, you might find yourself on the net somewhere, You might be more famous than you think.

Have Fun.

Larry