Re: FW:Simple method for preventing the AnnaK virus from affecting yourmachine

Norton Antivirus (the latest one) sets up as a "gatekeeper" for email software.
It blocks any sorts of things like self-actuating .vbs scripts, etc. Luckily, I
installed NAV on my newly-fledged Windows 2000 system about a week ago.

I did receive an email with the script containing this virus, and I opened the
message. A dialogue popped up and said something like "the attachment to this
email was not allowed and was deleted". Therefore, it saved my bacon.