R: FW:Simple method for preventing the AnnaK virus from affectingyourmachine

> I did receive an email with the script containing this virus, and I opened
the
> message. A dialogue popped up and said something like "the attachment to
this
> email was not allowed and was deleted". Therefore, it saved my bacon.

Bill, did you REALLY open the script? I'm told big firms in Australia were
hit by that virus (actually it's not a virus) as a matter of facts, but i
thought only dumb employees would do it....(no offence intended)
And you, as a web-master, did it? Can't help but lol'ling :-)

Just in jest, Andrea