RE: IBC 2000 Seminars

icbo and the national council of structural engineers association is hosting
a seminar entitled "structural provisions of the 2000 international building
code".

it will be in charlotte, nc on 10 april 2001,
atlanta, ga on 11 april 2001
and charleston, sc on 12 april 2001.

da

Hello

Anyone know of any IBC 2000 seminars in the southeast US?  In particular
I would like to know of ones that involve the structural portions of the
code only.

FYI Georgia has not adopted the IBC 2000 and SC has adopted the code
effective July, 2001 (I think) and Florida is going to have it's own
code (this I have heard but have seen nothing "official").

Thanks

Mike