RE: Glass Hand Rail

Probably you are looking for a metal handrail system w/ tempered glass
panels.  The link below shows a typical glass railing system. The top and
bottom handrails may be plexiglas if you want transparent top and bottom
rails.  E-mail me if you need more info.  I can provide you with complete
CAD details for a stainless steel and glass handrail system.

Evren