RE: trench shoring[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: trench shoring
- From: Paul Crocker <paulc(--nospam--at)ckcps.com>
- Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 09:58:07 -0800
" This is the type of work we do but are to buried to meet the schedule."
Hmm, I don't know if "buried" is such a good choice of words for trenching work.
Paul Crocker, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: trench shoring
- Next by Subject: UBC Section 1612.2.1, Exception 2
- Previous by thread: Re: trench shoring
- Next by thread: Foundation on clay