Personal

Please forgive me any of you if I am taking it upon myself to mention this, as I
have not been asked, but please believe me that it is out of concern for one of
our colleagues the esteem for him I'm sure most of us share.

Dennis Wish just emailed me that he has been called away to Chicago to be at his
father's bedside. It seems his father is very ill and is not expected to live. I
thought I'd mention this so as to give any who are so inclined an opportunity to
offer condolences to Dennis.

Again, I apologize for this intrusion of a personal nature, but I thought some
of you might want to know, if you've not been informed already.

Regards to all, and my prayers to Dennis' family.