RE: Descon software - steel connection design

Title: RE: Descon software - steel connection design

I have used it, and liked it.

However, they have not integrated the latest UBC requirement into the connection design consideration for the ASD version. I talked the owner/writer, he said that the LRFD version has considered the UBC provision for seismic design, the only trouble is that I don't use LRFD.

The dxf out put has to be tweaked a little bit for clarity and presentation, other than that, I like the software.

Larry