wind on shade fabric

I am looking for wind design info for a structure I am working on.  I have
a shade structure over 100 ft square in plan in a gable roof type shape.  I
am looking for any information you may have on whether the wind load is
reduced on shade type fabric.  The type being considered is 75% solid with
holes spaced maybe 1/4 on center each way.   Are there any studies, tests
or code provisions which address this situation.  The client says that this
fabric moves around a lot less than solid fabric.  I can see that, but I
would like some kind of engineering data to back that up.  I have checked
out the reference  list in ASCE 7-98 and some looked related but were
unavailable.  Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ed Haninger, SE

the views of the company.