in reply to<A1DE9E146C43D2118F8100A0C9D7DD861CEBA3@NTSERVER>[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: in reply to<A1DE9E146C43D2118F8100A0C9D7DD861CEBA3@NTSERVER>
- From: prakash chowdhury <pcchowdhury(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
- Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 23:06:27 -0800 (PST)
- Cc: jgrieshaber(--nospam--at)cvmenengineers.com
You might refer to "Design Manual for Structural Stainless Steel", a1994 publication (there may be a later edition) sponsored by NiDI on behalf of EURO INOX. The actual manual is the work of Steel Construction Institute" in UK.
Prakash C.Chowdhury, B.Sc(Surrey), Ph.D.(N'cle),
Regional Resident Representative, Torsteel Research Foundation in India, H-1A, Hauz Khas, New Delhi - 110 016, INDIA.
E-Mail : pcchowdhury(--nospam--at)yahoo.com
Do You Yahoo!?
- Get personalized email addresses from Yahoo! Mail Personal Address - only $35 a year!
- Prev by Subject: RE: RE: Improving Shear Capacity of Existing Plywood Sheathed Shear Walls
- Next by Subject: International Cement Magazine
- Previous by thread: Re: Anchor bolts allowable stresses
- Next by thread: DONT SEND ANY MESSAGE