ASTM A500 Gr B

I have a question for all you steel guys who are working on President's Day.

Our company specifies A500 Gr B "seamless" for the hollow structural
sections we typically use for elevator towers, canopies etc.  A contractor
has asked us what "seamless" means, i.e. is it extruded.

We spoke with a local fabricator and they indicated that all they stock is
welded HSS sections and that seamless would be a mill order item of at least
40,000lbs.

The question: Is A500 Gr B available as a seamless product?  If so, what is
the cost impact and will it perform differently than the single welded seam
version commonly available?

Thanks

Nicholas Blackburn, PE