Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Question for Engineers in Florida

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
To any fellow engineers residing in Florida,

I'm in the process of joining FES (Florida Engineering Society) and FICE
(Florida Institute of Consulting Engineers).  FICE has a FCASE practice
section for structural engineers.  I've not heard of FCASE before - just
what does that organization do?

David Finley, P.E.