lrfd misprint?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: lrfd misprint?
- From: dadie(--nospam--at)bjgse.com
- Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 09:43:40 -0800
does anybody know if there is a misprint in the lrfd - volume #2 - connections on page 8-228 for the definition of k? my version states that k=2.2(ho/c) for both c/ho<=1.0 and c/ho>1.0 tia da
- Prev by Subject: Re: Loose Bolts with DTI Washers
- Next by Subject: RE: lrfd misprint?
- Previous by thread: RE: Firewall:(was)CMU Wall Supported by Plyw
- Next by thread: RE: lrfd misprint?