Double Seal

I reviewed a Structural Report the other day that was SEALED by two
Structural Engineers.  No indication was given as to the EOR.

I have worked with teams of Engineers to produce a design and we all sign
the report but select the lead engineer as the EOR who seals the report.  I
am not familiar with the everyone seals the report method.

I seem to remember it mentioned that some states prohibit multi-sealing of
plans.  Does anyone know if multi-sealing is prohibited in some states???

Thanks

Ron Hill, P.E.
HILL Consulting Engineering
Birmingham, Alabama  USA