Plywood diaphragms

Does anyone out there know if there is any code limitations to using a
plywood roof diaphragm with wood or light gauge metal trusses and a
structural steel frame?  I've never seen this done before or at least on a
building this size.  I have a two story 110' by 120' steel frame building
with a concrete slab on the second floor and light gauge metal or wood
trusses sheathed with plywood at the roof.  The roof is a 3:12 hip.

Any information would be appreciated.

Christopher E. Daniels
Larson Design Group
ced(--nospam--at)larsondesigngroup.com <mailto:ced(--nospam--at)larsondesigngroup.com>