Re: Transcript of Feb 23 2000 Chat and the Bhuj earthquake

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] In the chat, some people were asking about the Bhuj, India earthquake.  An interim report (dated 11 Feb 2001) is available at:
http://www.ukfssart.org.uk/missions_index.htm

A sobering statistic is that 228,906 houses were destroyed.